The MBT Adisa GTX is a rugged women's waterproof hiking boot with all of MBT's technology built in.
These MBT Adisa GTX Black Synthetic/Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Waterproof Synthetic/Non-Wicking Mesh upper
- MBT Sensor Technology: Bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole
- Midsole with Pivot Axis: The unique and functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step
- Non-marking XS-trek Vibram: Engineered for cross-sport grip performance, soft and flexible compound formulation, ultimate response on wet and dry terrain
- Part of the Dynamic collection
- Style number: 700863
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.