The MBT GT 18 is a sporty women's running shoe with breathable mesh upper and Drylex moisture management system.
These MBT GT 18 Black Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Breathable Engineered Air Mesh Upper
- Minimal Stitching and MBT Logo Foot Support
- The tri-density rocker sole enables you to transition from heel to mid-foot to toe off efficiently
- Cushioning and protection with the Pivot Strike promotes a natural gait with every stride
- Lining Drylex 360 Moisture Management System on Collar and Tongue Lining
- Sockliner Removable Anatomically Shaped Anti-Microbial Footbed
- Bottom Unit Injection Molded Heel Counter
- Style number 702016
- Part of the Dynamic collection
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.