The New Balance W1540 SG2 is an athletic women's lace up running shoe with Rollbar technology for the ultimate foot stability.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
New Balance 1540 Women's Running Shoe in Silver/Green Synthetic/Mesh
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- In 2013, 1 out of every 4 pairs of shoes we sold in the USA was made or assembled here. Where domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- ACTEVA LITE 24% lighter than New Balance's standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- A core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a tough polyurethane rim for more support and durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- Synthetic/mesh upper