The MBT Speed 16 Slip-On is an athletic women's slip-on running shoe that is lightweight and built for speed and support.
These MBT Speed 16 Slip On Pink/Rhodamine Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Breathable Air Mesh Upper
- Strobel Constructions
- Co-Molded Flex Shank
- Minimal Midsole/Outsole
- Removable Anatomically Shaped Footbed
- Helps keep the foot cool and dry
- Maximum flexibility and fitting
- Minimal nylon shank molded into midsole for combination of stability and flexibility
- High abrasion EVA and high wearing rubber in the critical areas for maximum performance and minimal weight
- High rebound compound from BASF is antifungal and fights bacteria while forming to your foot. Drylex moisture management fabric top cover wicks moisture away from the foot and helps fight odor causing bacteria
- Forefoot: 30.5 mm
- Heel: 31 mm
- Drop: 0.5 mm
- Part of the Lightweight collection
- Style number: 700811
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
The MBT Running Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT Running soles into one of three categories, starting at Lightweight, the least level, and progressing through Performance and ending with our highest level, Cushioning.