The MBT Simba 17 is an athletic women's fitness walking shoe built to increase your active lifestyle and aid in recovery.
MBT Simba 17 Pink/Yellow Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Designed on a neutral platform
- The Simba 17 utilizes MBT Sensor Technology, a soft PU compound located between the midsole and outsole that creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole
- PU component makes for a soft heel landing that propels you to a smooth toe-off
- The midsole also offers Pivot Axis. Pivot axis creates a stable mid-foot surface as the shoes dynamic rocker propels you toward a mid-foot strike
- The gentle rocker of the Simba 17 will help you smoothly transition through the gait cycle
- A synthetic upper that provides your foot comfort and breathability
- Minimal seams and overlays help prevent blisters and chafing
- Part of the Dynamic collection
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.