Thorlo JMM-11 socks are designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying short but intense runs or going long distances on all terrains, in most weather conditions resulting in moderate to significant stress on the foot. Specifically engineered to deliver maximum protection and comfort in the critical strike zones for any runner prone to blisters, foot pain or discomfort.
These Thorlo JMM-11 Running Mini-Crew White/Platinum Unisex Socks have the following features:
- Constructed with THOR LON fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet
- Cushioning over the toes to help protect against runner's toe
- Flat knit instep and cushioning in arch for better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable run
- Low profile toe seam won't rub or irritate the feet
- Unique padding specifically engineered for running, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection
- Length: Ankle
- Cushion: Thick Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 86% Exclusive THOR LON Acrylic, 12% Stretch nylon, 2% Spandex
- Proudly made in the USA!