The OrthoSleeve WS6 Wrist Sleeve relieves Carpal Tunnel Pain, Arthritis Pain, Improves Circulation and Reduces Swelling With One Light, Comfortable Wrist Sleeve
OrthoSleeve WS6 Wrist Sleeve Natural Unisex Sleeve
- The OrthoSleeve WS6 Compression Wrist Sleeve is designed using Compression Zone Technology which provides medical grade support and graduated compression to ease the pain of carpal tunnel syndrome and general wrist pain.
- Soft, hypoallergenic gel stabilizer zones keep the sleeve in position while providing extra support & stabilization where needed most.
- This patent-pending device is the only graduated compression wrist support available today. And graduated compression is proven to reduce swelling and fatigue and the pain associated with swelling.
- With the easy-on fit and six zones of graduated compression, the WS6 is effective enough to provide relief and support, but comfortable enough to wear any time, day or night. Its thin profile fits under any apparel and sleeves and is more comfortable and effective than traditional straps or cuffs.
- Thanks to the shaped-to-fit design provided by the patent pending system, OrthoSleeve products promote excellent circulation making them safer to wear than heavier supports that bind at your body’s natural angles.
- The WS6 has hypo-allergenic gel to provide targeted, extra support in the areas where it’s needed most and to keep the sleeve in place during movement. Designed for your shape and size. This is the most comfortable wrist support you’ll find anywhere.
Small = 5-6 inches/13-15 centimeters
Medium = 6.25-7 inches/16-18 centimeters
Large = 7.5-8.25 inches/19-21 centimeters
XLarge = 8.5-9.25 inches/22-24 centimeters