The New Balance M1540v2 is an athletic men's lace up everyday running shoe with Rollbar technology for the ultimate in stability and support.
These New Balance M1540NV2 Navy/Light Grey Synthetic/Mesh Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- ACTEVA LITE 24 percent lighter than New Balance's standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- A core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a tough polyurethane rim for more support and durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Made in the USA!
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.