The New Balance M840v4 is an athletic men's running shoe with a breathable mesh upper and excellent cushioning.
These New Balance M840GR4 Magnet/Energy Red Synthetic/Mesh Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Delivers the cushioning and smooth ride you crave
- Breathable mesh on the new profile helps keep you cool
- Men's Neutral Cushioned
- A superior blend of foam cushioning and compression set, featuring rubber
- ABZORB's rubber content increases cushioning and compression resistance properties and aids in absorbing forceful impacts
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Full EVA Ethyl Vinyl Acetate strobel board for all-day comfort
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales. New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.