Thorlo LTH-11 socks are designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying day hikes in warmer weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
These Thorlo LTH-11 Light Hiking Crew Walnut Unisex Socks have the following features:
- Constructed with THORLON blended with THOR WICK COOL fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike
- Low profile toe seam won't rub or irritate the feet
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability
- Length: Crew
- Cushion: Moderate Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 19% Exclusive THOR LON Acrylic, 14% Stretch nylon, 5% Spandex, 62% THOR WICK COOL
- Proudly made in the USA!