The Samuel Hubbard Boot-Up is a casual men's ankle high leather lace up boot with durable Vibram sole.
Samuel Hubbard Boot-Up Men's Chukka Boot Chocolate Leather/Saddle Tan Shoes
These Samuel Hubbard boots have the following features:
Samuel Hubbard Replacement Insole is available for this style!
- Anatomical last simulates the natural shape of the foot, allowing the foot to lie naturally inside the shoe so the toes are not cramped
- Generous last will accommodate custom orthotics
- Fully leather lined, lining is 'hung' inside the shoe rather than glued for superior breathability
- Cooler than a fabric lined shoe because there is low friction, which causes heat build up
- Stitch Down Construction: Secure and durable attachment method designed for resoling
- Foot rests on a stable platform because the upper is stitched to the insole board
- A small air space along the edge of the insole allows the shoe to breathe and stay cool
- Morflex Sole (Vibram): Developed’ by a partnership between Hubbard and Vibram in Italy
- The material is only available from the Vibram company in Italy which was a primary consideration for making the shoes in Europe and not in Asia
- Provides terrific shock absorption
- Has bounciness for a 'spring in your stride'
- SACH Heel / Toe Spring
- Approximately 30% lighter than competing shoes
- Maximum stability
- Triple Density Comfort Insole: Three different densities with impact foam at heel
- Heat molded EVA creates a semi rigid heel cup which cradles and positions the foot accurately in the shoe
- Made of antimicrobial Poron material
- Memory foam for the whole length of the insole
- Topped with vegetable tanned leather to absorb moisture and keep the shoe dry
- Perforations and air channels help air circulate
- Texon Midsole: Provides lateral stability
- Lightweight Kevlar shank under the arch
- Leather: Hard to source, hand selected from the best of multiple European tanneries
- These Samuel Hubbard men's tan chukka boots offer aniline full grain leather, tumbled leather, oil tanned leather, nubuck, waxed nubuck, and suede.