The MBT Speed 2 is a sporty men's running shoe that is ultra lightweight with a breathable mesh upper.
These MBT Speed 2 Black Mesh Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Upper: Breathable Air Mesh
- Foodbed: Removable Anti-Microbial
- MidSole: Sensor Technology
- OutSole: Non-Marking High Abrasion Rubber
- Injection Molded Heel Counter for increased strength and support
- Drylex 360 Moisture Management System on collar and tongue lining
- MBT’s innovative Pivot Strike area provides runner’s with the ideal foot striking platform to transition into propulsion while enchancing support and cushioning
- Tri-density Midsole features extensive cushioning that allows for a better ride
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles or get the extra width needed for a perfect fit
- Style number 702025
- Part of the Activate collection
Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting quality foot health!
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.