The MBT Omega Safety Steel Toe is the first MBT unisex walking shoe to come with a steel safety toe.
These MBT Omega Safety Black Leather Unisex Shoes have the following features:
- Water Resistant Durable Leather Uppers
- Toe Cap is durable high abrasion resistant rubber for additional protection and longer wear
- Protective Toe is carbon fiber/composite
- Ventilation pods in medial arch for excellent breathability and comfort
- PU midsole and sensor use BASF special compound for anti-static
- Sole is anti-static with PU for superior cushion and comfort
- Insole is puncture resistant, made by bonding 5 layers together
- Anti-static, oil and slip resistant VIBRAM outsole
- MBT Sensor Technology: Bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole.
- Midsole with Pivot Axis: The unique and functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step.
- Part of the Dynamic collection
- Style number: 700753
The MBT Omega Safety has been tested to EN Standards
The MBT Omega Safety has passed DIN EN 345-1, Category 2.
This confirms the product meets, anti-static, oil-resistance, slip-resistant, and safety-toe (via steel toe).
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.