The MBT Cambridge is a casual men's leather lace up ankle boot with all the MBT technology that you've come to love.
These MBT Cambridge Mid Cut Boot Black Leather Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Oxford styling meets MBT movement technology
- Nappa Leather uppers and a microfiber footbed
- MBT patented rocker sole
- MBT SensorTechnology - Bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole
- Midsole with Pivot Axis - The unique and functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step
- Part of the Performance collection
- Style number: 700941
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.