The MBT Sabra Trail Lace-Up is an athletic men's trail walking shoe perfect for taking on the great outdoors.
MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Sabra Trail Lace-Up Pebble Grey/Stone/Blue Synthetic/Mesh Men's Shoe
- A mixture of synthetic leather and mesh uppers finished with a mesh footbed
- MBT SensorTechnology: Bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole
- MBT patented rocker sole and non-marking outsole
- Midsole with Pivot Axis: The unique and functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step
- MBT Light: 3M reflective material applied to strategic areas of the shoe for optimum visibility and safety at night
- This style is part of the Dynamic collection
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with our highest level of rock, Performance.