The MBT Racer 18 is an athletic women's running shoe that is lightweight and built for speed and support.
These MBT Racer 18 Silver/Grey/Lime Fuchsia Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Breathable air mesh upper
- Minimal seams and overlays, help prevent blisters and chafing
- The Racer 18's primary technology is a rocker outsole with Pivot Strike
- Pivot strike technology gives you an ideal mid-foot striking platform as the rocker increases your running efficiency and smoothly transitions you through the gait cycle
- A flexible nylon shank embedded within the midsole
- Co-molded flex shank begins in the heel and moves all the way to the balls of your feet
- The shank is important because it keeps you secure within the shoe and stabilizes your foot during ground strike
- Part of the Lightweight collection
WE SUGGEST ORDERING 1/2 SIZE LARGER THAN YOU NORMALLY WEAR
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Watch the MBT Speed 17 in motion
The MBT Running Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT Running soles into one of three categories, starting at Lightweight, the least level, and progressing through Performance and ending with our highest level, Cushioning.
Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting quality foot health!