Go Premium Pain Relief Insoles
- Alleviates common foot pain & pain from plantar fasciitis
- VIBRAM Diflex Therapeutic Foam
- Heel stabilizer helps brace the foot against excessive shifting and movement in the footwear
- Structured heel cup positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption
- EVOLyte carbon fiver-reinforced stabilizer cap delivers weight-defying support in a surprisingly thin form
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet GO Premium Pain Relief Full Length insoles fit most footwear styles.
Effective pain relief for your footwear. Superfeet GO Premium Pain Relief Full Length insoles use the finest materials to alleviate common fasciitis. Superfeet's adaptive orthotic shape and design help relieve everyday stress and strain.
VIBRAM Diflex Therapeutic Foam: Dermo-compatible, anti-fungal and antibacterial, the foam layer shapes to your foot for personalized relief.
Heel Stabilizer: Reduces excessive shifting and movement in the footwear.
Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap: The base of the insoles supports the rear-foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte, Superfeet's proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend.
Beveled Edge: Improves the fit footwear.
Heel Cup: Positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption
Biomechanical Shape: The contoured shape can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
Long-lasting Oder Control.
Vegan. No latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde or preservatives.
HOW IT WORKS
Superfeet GO Insoles adapt the generic, 2-dimensional surface inside of your tight-fitting footwear to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the stabilizer cap and foam provide support and comfort with every step.