The Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic insert offers the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning. Encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control. Plush cushioning with VCT Technology. Increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fascitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and other common foot conditions.
Powerstep's mission is to provide the most effective products available for preventing and relieving common foot problems. Powerstep products incorporate the average dimensions obtained through computer analysis of thousands of feet for a superior design and each Powerstep product is made with superior materials. The first Powerstep orthotics were sold in 1992 to podiatrists and running store specialty retailers. Powerstep is now the leading brand of orthotics prescribed by a range of medical professionals and available in retail locations nationwide.
These Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Burgundy Unisex Insoles have the following features:
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- VCT Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required