The Vionic Relief 3/4 Length Orthotic Insole is an active orthotic with deep heel cup designed for everyday use.
These Vionic Relief 3/4 Length Unisex Orthotic Insoles have the following features:
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Vionic orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free natural healing solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to flat feet.
- Designed for everyday use: walking, commuting, casual/light hiking.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium-density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles, we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Vionic orthotics.
- Soft 100% nylon topcloth with EcoFresh earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for flat- or low-heeled shoes without removable insoles.