The Birkenstock Birko Natural is a unisex replacement insole that is great for your feet as well as the environment. Helps a variety of foot problems and can be put in almost any shoe.
Birkenstock USA began over 40 years ago when our founder, Margot Fraser, had a dream of sharing the comfort and health benefits of Birkenstock footwear. A few years earlier, while visiting a German resort, she had tried on her first pair and was extremely impressed at how good they felt. From there, Margot learned that the original Birkenstock contoured footbed was invented and manufactured in Germany by Konrad Birkenstock in 1897. In fact, the Birkenstock family has been shoemakers for over 230 years – more than two centuries of creating and perfecting a tradition of walking comfort.
Birkenstock Birko Natural Unisex Insole
- Soft leather lining wicks away moisture leaving the foot cool and dry delivering all-day comfort.
- Low flange, anatomically shaped footbed with layers of soft latex foam for extra cushioning.
- Firm, resilient cork/latex base provides your feet the support they need
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion and aids in circulation
- Contoured footbed supports all four arches, distributing body weight more evenly
- Soft suede footbed liner helps to keep your feet comfortable and dry
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup promote healthy alignment
- EVA sole is flexible, durable, lightweight and shock absorbing
- Best worn with casual shoes and walking shoes
- Recommended for low to average arch feet
- Made in Germany.