Invest in your feet’s health with a pair of luxuriously soft Vionic Women’s Geneva. This corduroy slipper will keep your toes warm while providing unparalleled support to collapsed arches or those with plantar fasciitis. The durable TPR outsoles provide traction for inside and outside wear, while the podiatrist engineered footbeds prevent over pronation and its attending aches.
Vionic Geneva Black Corduroy Women's Shoe
- Plush lining and footbed for comfort.
- Indoor/outdoor slipper
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Materials: All man made uppers/liners.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Recommended by such professionals as the esteemed Dr. Andrew Weil, the orthotic properties of the shoe may not seem like a natural fit upon first wearing them. Therefore, we suggest that you sport the shoe for limited amounts of time for the first week or two; within no time, the Vionic Geneva will feel supremely comfortable.