The Ugg Scuffette II envelopes your feet in a sumptuous sheepskin cuff and lining, this leopard print slipper boasts a molded rubber outsole, meaning you never have to wear real shoes again.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Scuffette II Leopard Suede Women's Slipper
- Leopard print suede upper in an easy on-and-off silhouette.
- Natural sheepskin lining wicks moisture away from your feet.
- 100% Premium wool fleece trim collar.
- Durable rubber outsole with the UGG® Australia logo embossed on it.
- By UGG® Australia; Imported