The Vionic Sonoma is a casual women's slip-on flat with ultra subtle wedge heel.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Sonoma Black Leather Women's Shoe
- The Sonoma demi wedge with leather uppers and a chiseled toe is perfect for work, weekend or wedding reception.
- Demi wedge in man made black patent or metallic taupe or brown compliment the style.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole with patterned tread for improved traction.
- Features Orthaheel Technology, a biomechanic orthotic footbed that naturally aligns your feet and may help to relieve heel pain by reducing over-pronation.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.