The Orthofeet Chelsea is a casual women's slip-on with adjustable velcro strap.
Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear biomechanically designed to provide consumers with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life. Orthofeet has become a leading designer and manufacturer of footwear for adults with diabetes and others with medical foot conditions or limited mobility, including adults with arthritis.
Orthofeet Chelsea Black Croc Leather Women's Shoe
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- An extra longer strap allows customizing the size of strap to fit any foot size and shape.
- Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Wide opening along with a strap closure facilitate getting in and out of the shoe.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.