Walk your world with zen-like confidence and comfort in these women's classic walking shoes. Not only can you wear them all day, but you can alleviate minor foot and back problems! The Vionic Zen is a casual women's lace-up walking shoe.
Vionic Zen White/Blue Leather Women's Shoe
- Leather upper.
- All-purpose walking shoe all-leather upper with colorful contrast piping and sock lining.
- The Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain and knee pain, related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.