Slide your toes into Orthaheel Women’s Vionic Olivia ballet flats to sport a softly feminine look that provides unwavering support for your arches. Originally crafted by prominent podiatrist Phillip Vasyli, the shoe provides the latest developments in foot health that comfortably guides your foot to proper alignment. You’ll be able to spend full days on your feet without the accompaniment of aches in your feet, ankle and legs.
Traits of the shoe include:
- Solid traction is provided by textured rubber bottom
- Insoles can be taken in-and-out and are designed to address over-pronation and fallen arches
- EcoFresh top cover to deter bacteria that would otherwise create odor
- Rich purple hue, tasteful bow and slight covered heel for classy appearance
- Quality construction that has received the recognition of respected Dr. Andrew Weil and the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA.
Clean this shoe by using a slightly wet towel to wipe the exterior; do not exposure it to large quantities of liquids, solvents and extreme heat or sunlight. To provide your foot with the necessary time to acclimate to the shoe’s orthotic build, only wear it for a few hours apiece for the first two weeks.