The MBT Pata 6S Strap puts all of MBT's technology into a casual women's lace up walking shoe.
MBT Pata 6S Strap Black Nappa Leather Women's Shoe
- Water resistant full grain leather upper
- Dual Board Construction
- MBT Sensor Technology: Bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole.
- Midsole with Pivot Axis: The unique and functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step.
- Non marking XS work Vibram: High performance outsole with optimum slip and oil resistance for work safety. Non marking with Anti static and insulative properties.
- Water Resistance Leather: MBT water resistance leather has passed international test standards to give you the protection and durability you need.
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles
- Part of the Performance collection
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.