Versatile shoe that can work for a dressier or casual look. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor emulates the feeling of walking on sand.
MBT Nama Brown Patent Leather Women's Shoe
- Full grain leather, split leather, and patent leather all on one attractive and breathable upper make this shoe dressy enough to wear to work and for going out afterwards
- Lightweight mesh lining allows moisture to wick and helps keep your feet cool and dry
- Dual density midsole is made with TPU and nylon mixed with glass fibers for extra firmness and durability
- Multi-layered sole creates natural instability to emulate the feeling of walking on sand and increases shock absorption
- Hook and loop closure gives this shoe a custom fit
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with our highest level of rock, Performance.