Everyone needs a casual mary-jane you can wear all day. The Vionic Judith is a casual women's shoe with a hook and loop criss cross mary-jane strap.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Judith Oat Nubuck Women's Shoe
- Nubuck upper
- Hook and loop mary-jane strap
- Footbed: features the Vionic Orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology for all day comfort and support.
- Outsole: molded rubber
- Stitch-through construction (uppers are sewn onto outsole for added softness and durability
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Orthaheel Technology can help reduce over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
This style runs small. We recommend that you buy a half-size larger than your true size for optimum fit and comfort.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.