The Waldlaufer Hildina 418002 is a casual women's sandal with adjustable buckle ankle strap and metallic ring accents.
Waldlaufer shoes were founded in 1960 by Gunter Bauer. The choice of the brand name Waldlaufer, or "Forest Walker", was spawned from his passion for the outdoors and nature.
Waldlaufer Hildina 418002 Black Nubuck Women's Sandal
- Nubuck upper
- T-strap design
- Adjustable snap on instep strap
- Twin posted halter slingback.
- 1 inch heel.
- Leather linings and removable leather covered padded insole.
- All Waldlaufer shoes are 100% produced in Europe out of the highest quality European materials.
- All styles feature removable footbeds with excellent arch and metatarsal support
- Although they run slightly wider than most medium widths, all Waldlaufer styles feature a narrower than normal midfoot fitting. The result is more toe room without sacrificing support or heel fit.
- Combination lasts for excellent heel fit
- Great style with incredible comfort