Turn some heads in this beautiful women's ankle boot. The Vionic Georgia is a casual women's ankle boot with decorative metal rivets and side zipper for easy on and off.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Georgia Oat Suede Women's Boot
- Leather, suede or calf hair uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole.
- Heel height: 2.25”.
- The Vionic heel and wedge collection includes an enhanced forefoot contour in each footbed for greater comfort, as compared to a regular wedge.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.