Pull yourself up by your boot straps. The Vionic Adrie is a casual women's ankle boot with adjustable buckle strap and elastic goring for the perfect fit.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Adrie Dark Brown Leather Women's Boot
- Soft, full-grain leathers with buckled instep strap and heavy thread design details.
- Featuring a large gore panel on the outside and zip entry on the inside quarter, it's packed full of comfort features.
- Firm yet flexible, removable EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole with patterned tread for improved traction.
- Features Orthaheel Technology, a biomechanic orthotic footbed that naturally aligns your feet and may help to relieve heel pain by reducing over-pronation.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.