The Ugg Sutter is a casual women's leather boot with two decorative buckle straps.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Sutter Toast Leather Women's Boot
- Water resistnat leather upper
- Liners made from twin-face sheepskin
- Foam insole molds for complete foot comfort
- S10 1/4 inch shaft made from twin faced sheepskin
- Reinforced heel guards for strength
- By UGG Australia; Imported