The Ugg Patten is a casual women's sheepskin boot with soft shearling boot shaft.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Patten Chestnut Sheepskin Women's Boot
- Twin-faced sheepskin upper.
- Soft shearling boot shaft
- Precision craftsmanship aplenty in the reinforced heel, raw seams, and signature UGG® Australia label.
- Foam footbed covered with a genuine fleece sockliner delivers undeniable comfort and superior warmth.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight comfort and cushion.
- Shorter height fits beautifully under or over pants.
- Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears.
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- By UGG Australia; Imported
Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order a ½ size down.