The FitFlop Chada is a casual women's thong style sandal with large, faceted, iridescent stone accent.
The first FitFlop sandal was sold in 2007, after Marcia Kilgore (beauty industry entrepreneur and multi-tasking mum) collaborated with expert biomechanists, Dr David Cook and Darren James.
FitFlop Chada Black Leather Women's Sandal
- Beautiful, deluxe leather, low coverage flip-flops
- With a single large, faceted, iridescent stone
- Microfibre-lined upper
- Height-enhancing midsole – 41mm/1.6 inches
- FitFlop multi-density midsoles, inspired by our Non-Stop Ergonomix philosophy, are biomechanically engineered to diffuse pressure and provide instant relief to your feet.
- Classic FitFlop footwear is built on Microwobbleboard™ midsoles which can help diffuse underfoot pressure and absorb shock.