The Ugg Mini Bailey Bow 78 is part of the ’78 Collection celebrating UGG Australia’s heritage, this adorable update to the original flaunts collection-defining polka dot grosgrain lace and luxe chenille with an embroidered 78 at the heel. Boasting added foam for all-day comfort, a light, flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin with a luxurious natural wool footbed, this boot delivers the ultimate in warmth and comfort.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Mini Bailey Bow 78 Chestnut Sheepskin Women's Shoe
We carry women's Ugg® Replacement Insoles
- Twin faced sheepskin uppers with suede heel guards for added structure.
- Genuine sheepskin lining keeps feet and ankles warm and cozy.
- Soft foam insole covered in sheepskin for the ultimate in comfort.
- Flexible and durable molded EVA outer sole assures an easy stride.
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported