The Orthofeet Sydney is a athletic women's walking shoe.
Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear biomechanically designed to provide consumers with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life.Orthofeet has become a leading designer and manufacturer of footwear for adults with diabetes and others with medical foot conditions or limited mobility, including adults with arthritis.
Orthofeet Sydney White/Grey Synthetic Leather/Mesh Women's Shoe
- Part of Orthofeet's new Performance Collection.
- Strategically-placed grooves in the sole and a slightly narrower heel fit allow the shoe to easily move with you
- Ultra-responsive cushioning delivers additional support and performance
- EVA midsole with flex grooves absorbs shock, provides exceptional comfort in the heel, and promotes a more natural stride
- Highly-breathable engineered mesh keeps the foot healthy and dry
- The heel wrap conforms to the shape of the foot for comfort and lateral support
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.