The Vionic Minna is a casual women's ballerina flat with decorative leather bow.
Vionic Minna Grey Snake Leather Women's Shoe
- Leather or haircalf uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole with patterned tread for improved traction.
- Features Orthaheel Technology, a biomechanic orthotic footbed that naturally aligns your feet and may help to relieve heel pain by reducing over-pronation.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology’s success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.