The Vionic Dash is a sporty women's sneaker inspired slip-on shoe with an adjustable hook and loop strap and breathable mesh upper.
These Vionic Dash Grey/Mint Synthetic Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Upper: Textile and Man-Made
- Footbed: Removable Mesh Covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable rubber
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System AMS technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper
- Innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain plantar fasciitis, knee pain and lower back pain
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.