The Ugg Coquette Rosette is a casual women's open back clog style slipper with leopard pattern upper so you can show off your wild side.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Coquette Rosette Chestnut Sheepskin Women's Slipper
- Sheepskin upper
- Fully lined in the highest quality plush, luxurious sheepskin for comfort and warmth and detailed with a furry collar for added style.
- UGG® Australia sheepskin is naturally thermostatic and therefore will keep bare feet comfy in temperatures as low as -30°F. to as high as 80°F.
- Generously cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Blown EVA molded outsole with textured surface for traction and durability.
- By UGG Australia; Imported
This shoe runs big and is available in whole sizes only. Order one size down than usual and if between sizes, order 1 1/2 sizes down from your usual size(for example, if you wear a size 9 1/2, order a size 8).