The NB 1540 is a New Balance running shoe for women with Rollbar technology for the ultimate in stability and support.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
These NB 1540 New Balance running shoes for women in Basin/UV Blue Synthetic/Mesh have the following features:
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- ACTEVA LITE 24 percent lighter than New Balance's standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- A core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a tough polyurethane rim for more support and durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Made in the USA!