The Icon Xena-448 Small Wallet Bag is a small women's wallet handbag with adjustable strap. Features images from "Garden View" by Paul Klee.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Xena-448 Small Wallet Bag Garden View Leather Women's Handbag
- Distinctive artwork adorns both sides.
- 7 1/2"W x 4 3/4"H x 2"D
- Petite wallet bag with adjustable strap
- Strap extends from 15” up to 49” for comfortable cross body use
- Zip compartment has dual sides with credit card slots and bill dividers
- Front zip pouch holds keys or a cell phone
- ICON signature gold cotton twill on interior lining
- Trim and Inside: leather
- Made in USA
Paul Klee (1879 - 1940) - Paul Klee was a painter born in Switzerland, and is considered to be a German-Swiss. His highly individual style was influenced by movements in art that included expressionism, cubism, and surrealism. He was also a student of orientalism. Klee was a natural draftsman who experimented with and eventually got deep into color theory, writing about it extensively. He and his colleague, the Russian painter Wassily Kandinsky, both taught at the German Bauhaus school of art, design and architecture. His works reflect his dry humor and his sometimes childlike perspective, his personal moods and beliefs, and also his musicality.