The Cobb Hill Parker is a casual women's leather mary-jane with adjustable hook and loop strap with antiqued button accent.
The Drydock Footwear Group, is a joint venture with New Balance, is home to the Aravon, Dunham, and Cobb Hill brands. From their go-anywhere sandals to our been-everywhere waterproof hikers, everything they make is a perfect blend of comfort and style.
Cobb Hill Parker Black Leather Women's Shoe
- Full grain leather upper
- Adjustable hook and loop closure allows for personalized comfort and fit
- Decorative sidewall stitching provides detail styling
- EVA footbed provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Lightweight EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) outsole with TR forefoot pod
- Microfiber lining for ultra-soft comfort
- Pigskin and Textile Footbed Cover
- Removable EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) footbed
- Stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Stretch gore allows for additional movement and easy entry
- 1" Heel Height