The Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed is a casual unisex slide sandal with two adjustable buckle straps for the perfect fit.
Birkenstock USA began over 40 years ago when our founder, Margot Fraser, had a dream of sharing the comfort and health benefits of Birkenstock footwear. A few years earlier, while visiting a German resort, she had tried on her first pair and was extremely impressed at how good they felt. From there, Margot learned that the original Birkenstock contoured footbed was invented and manufactured in Germany by Konrad Birkenstock in 1897. In fact, the Birkenstock family has been shoemakers for over 230 years – more than two centuries of creating and perfecting a tradition of walking comfort.
Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Velvet Grey Suede Unisex Sandal
These Birkenstock Arizona suede sandals have the following features:
- Upper material: Suede — Thick yet supple leathers without additional dyes to keep the leather breathable, durable and comfortable.
- Footbed: Soft footbed - A foam layer is inserted between the cork layer and the suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Millions of microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Sole material: EVA - Flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing.
- Made in Germany
- Tradition since 1774
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Health and Wellness Grey Suede Birkenstocks
- Environmental Sensibility