The Vionic Dylan is a casual women's suede sneaker inspired ankle boot with dual side zippers for easy on and off.
These Vionic Dylan Black Suede Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Upper: suede
- Innovative biomechanical technology
- Treated with a protective coating to help against inclement weather
- Inside zipper offers slip-on sensibility and a secure fit
- Footbed: removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert
- Outsole: durable rubber
- Innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain plantar fasciitis, knee pain and lower back pain
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.