The MBT Baridi is a casual women's mary-jane with an adjustable hook and loop strap and breathable mesh upper.
These MBT Baridi Black/Black Synthetic Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- 3D Mesh: 3D mesh is a lightweight, 3D woven fabric and is highly breathable
- Reflective detail for nighttime visibility
- Heel and toe reinforcement
- Padded collar for comfort
- Synthetic: PU-coated materials and synthetic materials are highly durable and resistant
- Dual Board Shank: This construction uses new technology which allows new MBT designs. Shank and lasting board form one single piece, which is attached directly to the bottom unit
- MBT provides seven different rubber outsole profiles, each adapted to the usage of the footwear. The rubber outsoles are made out of 20 different compounds and provide a perfect balance between grip and durability
- Part of the Performance collection
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video