The Arcopedico Liana is a casual women's knee-high lytech synthetic suede boot with metal stud accents.
Arcopedico is a high-quality women's comfort shoe brand specializing in lightweight, anatomically-designed, arch- and circulation-supporting shoes that are hand-made in Portugal. Arcopedico shoes' lightweight, colorful, simple, and ageless designs are a versatile and smart choice for any woman's wardrobe and lifestyle.
Arcopedico Liana Black Suede Women's Shoe
- Lytech upper a proprietary blend of Lycra and polyurethane that is water resistant, light and breathable.
- Lytech material also stretches and gently forms to the foot, making it ideal for "problem" feet, and is vegan-friendly.
- Machine washable, air dry
- Distress-textured Lytech upper has a full-length zipper for ease of entry and a comfortable fit.
- Lining contains the Sansmell deodorizing system which is anti-microbial to help feet stay fresher, longer.
- Soft textile insole provides just the right amount of cushioning for lasting, fatigue-free wear.
- Utilizes Arcopedico's patented twin arch system which supports the arch of the foot for the life of the shoe.
- Durable synthetic outer sole absorbs impact and provides grip for a confident stride.
- All of the 'L' shoes from Arcopedico are very flexible and lightweight which make them ideal for travel.
- Heel Height: 1 1/2 in
- Item # 4071