The Ugg Classic Short Rosette is a new version of the classic Ugg boot with leopard twin-faced sheepskin upper.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Classic Short Rosette Leopard Sheepskin Women's Boot
- Leopard twin-faced sheepskin upper.
- Precision craftsmanship aplenty in the reinforced heel, raw seams, and signature UGG® Australia label.
- Foam footbed covered with a genuine fleece sockliner delivers undeniable comfort and superior warmth.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight comfort and cushion.
- Shorter height fits beautifully under or over pants.
- Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears.
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- By UGG Australia; Imported
Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order a ½ size down.