Add a bit of flash to your outfit with these pewter and metal studded flats. The Vionic Bondi is a casual women's slip-on flat with decorative metal stud accents.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Bondi Pewter Leather Women's Shoe
- Uppers are available in leather or man-made patent leather.
- Metal stud accents
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole with patterned tread for improved traction.
- Features Orthaheel Technology, a biomechanic orthotic footbed that naturally aligns your feet and may help to relieve heel pain by reducing over-pronation.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
This style runs small. We recommend that you buy a half-size larger than your true size for optimum fit and comfort.