The Orthaheel Vionic Olivia is a casual women's ballet flat with bow accent.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Vionic Olivia Cobalt Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Casual/dressy style with orthotic support. Fits medium width.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Includes Orthaheel's multi-density microfiber covered orthotic with an EcoFresh topcover for support and a healthy foot environment.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
- Removable Insoles
- Ballet flat with Orthotic Support
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.